Celestial Party.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

October 29, 2010

Last Celestial Party for us Seniors. It begun @ 7pm and ended @ exactly 9pm and the remaining 30 minutes was for the prayer and meditation. It was suppose to start @ 6pm. The variety shows within the program was the reason why the party was started late already but that reason did never stop the RCians to be wild and have FUN on the dance floor. Had fun dancing with CHUMS and ate dinner with St. Gregory '10 sponsored by Jasper Parra who won in the SK. *thanks dear jasper :D* There were only four slow songs that was played that night. First is Half Crazy and I'm w/ Deen. Second is It Might Be You w/ BES that was supposedly w/ Marvin G. Third is Heaven Knows w/ Jeric. And the Last was It Only Reminds Me of You w/ Deen.
Yep. You're right. He was my first and last dance. HAHAHA. He really ask me for it ee. :))))
He even gave me Flat tops that night because I told him that I would dance with him IF he will give me Flat tops. hahaha. *thanks Deen :P thanks for the Yellow Cab :>* That night was so good but not Great compared to the celestial that I experienced when I was in my Third Year maybe because I was not there with my dear St. Augustine but I did have fun :> MeloTats = FUN. Sharing Scary Stories and Singing like it was the last night of our lives. I love my second family. >:D<

I'll share you some pictures.
(Upper : Gregory'10 , MeloTats ; Lower : Chums w/ Karen, Azly and Jasper)

Credits: Sbohs & The Fading Night

You Might Also Like

0 comments