So Close Yet So Far.
Monday, December 06, 2010 Here's a story of a girl, Living in the lonely world, A hidden note, A secret crush, A little boy who talks too much. Well, I'm standing in the crowd, And when you smile I check you out, But you don't even know my name, You're too busy playing games, and I want you too know, If you lose your way, I won't let you go. If I cut my hair, If I change my clothes, Will you notice me? If I bite my lip, If I say hello, Will you notice me? I think not. You are a very different person compared to me. So Close Yet So Far. You're there, Up Above. And I'm here Down Below. I could never reach you. I could never talk to you like everyone else can. I could only stare in your sincere brown eyes and sweet smile that makes my heart melt. Your manly voice that makes my heart beats faster.. Oh. I might Faint. I can never forget that one time you stared at me like I was someone special to you. Your Eyes staring into mine and your sincere face that if you want to tell me something. I could never forget that one time. Every now and then I'm still hoping It could simply happen again. Seeing you with them or simply with her, makes me feel jealous. I envy her. I feel so insecure. I can never be like her. I can never be her. She that you always adore. She that someone you wouldn't want to lose. She that makes you smile in even in your darkest days. She that seems so perfect to you. So Perfect that no one can ever change your mind about her. I guess I could say.. She is Your World. She means Everything to you. She will always be the girl you wanted. And I'm Here Writing this thoughts about you that seems you wouldn't even care to read. You wouldn't waste your time with this mess. This WHOLE MESS that I'm with it and all my dreams and thoughts about you, You that I always wanted. You that seems so Perfect to me that no one can ever change the way I think about you like you think about her. I just simply want to say, I Love You.
(c) http://reviviscent.blogspot.com/ ---for the Banner


0 comments