Good Comeback~
Sunday, December 30, 2012I think a lot, but I don't say much-Anne Frank
After 3 months or less, I'm back to my own personal space here in the cyberworld. It has only been 3 months but it felt like a year. I miss blogging. I miss sharing out my stories and rants to people I don't really know personally, for some yes, for some aren't. I've only shared this personal space of mine to those people that are very special to me, those people who knows me so well that whatever they might read up in here can never change on how they know me as a person.
Blogging, This is my getaway to the reality of the world. It gives me the chance to blurt out what I have to say, what I needed to say and what I ought to say. THIS WAS NEVER A COMPETITION. I may not be as good in words as others but I know I'm that good in sharing up my own thoughts and stories in the best way that I can, that it will let them feel that they are in the same situation as I am in.
I have been in blogger since 2009, I was just a Fourteen year old girl who wanted to have a safe place to go to. I regret that I have deleted my other blog because so much memories where in there. Memories that a teenager can't handle anymore so I have made this second blog because I need to start as fresh and happy as possible. If you can see, my very first post here is dated around August or September of 2010.
For the past 3 months that I was gone, I'd like to make it up. I may not remember each and every detail as possible but I'm sure those 3 months had taught me lessons and had done a great job in making me grow as a person. There are special events that I can't retell as how it really happened but I can still show you how happy/sad/depressed or any other emotions I had during that day through photos. Wait for it! ~
- ey

0 comments