The 30 Truths...
Thursday, August 19, 2010Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself
My Scars.
Yep. I have so many of them. :| Srsly. No one would ever notice it because i wouldn't tell no one even though for my bestfriends have no clue about it. These scars always makes me feel... Not Okay because of people who judge others by their physical features. I'd rather be a nun than to met and be marry to a man who likes me only because of my Physical features. It;s a big No.No.No. Hahaha.
History?
I have Asthma & SKIN ASTHMA which always leads me to skin irritations. Everyday. and especially at night :) END.
My Scars.
Yep. I have so many of them. :| Srsly. No one would ever notice it because i wouldn't tell no one even though for my bestfriends have no clue about it. These scars always makes me feel... Not Okay because of people who judge others by their physical features. I'd rather be a nun than to met and be marry to a man who likes me only because of my Physical features. It;s a big No.No.No. Hahaha.
History?
I have Asthma & SKIN ASTHMA which always leads me to skin irritations. Everyday. and especially at night :) END.

0 comments