The beginning of...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hi.
So Im gonna do some day to day summary stuffs here :> Hope you don't mind right? :D

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

10. I hate you. I hate you for letting me fall for you.
9. I miss the old times when you were always here by my side.
8. Please buy me some chocolates please :>
7. I hate your stupid little acts!
6. No trust to your man? There is definitely NO LOVE.
5. Go to hell Bitch. >:)
4. I'm sorry for being so immature.
3. I can't say i love you yet because I'm not sure if that's what i'm really feeling right now but i would like you to know that... I LIKE YOU :">
2. Please. Don't ever leave me. :(
1. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments