Hypophrenia.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

... is a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause.

My head hurts. My body feels weak. And when I try to close my eyes and sleep, my mind wouldn't allow it. So many thoughts on my mind. Even I can't seem to understand what these thoughts are about. They're like just scribbles in my head. Random pen marks all around. I can't understand them and I cannot also erase them from there, from this freaking acting up mind. I feel so useless right now. I feel careless. I feel down. I have the thought of feeling that no one will understand me especially in this state of mind. Trying everything to set my mind into something that would make me happy but still.. something's missing. What is it? Please can anybody tell me what is that feeling that's been missing since this day has started. Don't know where to start and don't know where to begin. Shoez. -.-'

You Might Also Like

0 comments