HighSchool GirlPals.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chums. 041812. After almost a year or more of not seeing each other, finally had some quality girl-to-girl bonding time with my High School Girl Pals without Kristin though. :/ I really thought this wouldn't push through because as they say.. "Buti pa ang mga biglaang lakad natutuloy pero ang pinagplanuhan hindi". But then I was so glad that this had happened. I really had a hard time catching up with them because most of them had the time to talk through SNS while me, having a hard time to look and save some vacant time to catch up with friends but the problem is, I don't really have vacant times y'know. I've been pretty much busy with college life, school stuffs, maintaining a passing mark because my scholarship is at stake but then again I was able to catch up with them.

We met to SM Dasma. We Talk through things and stuffs. We ate at Pizza Hut while waiting for Mean. While waiting for our orders of course we wouldn't want to waste our precious time in just staring in each others faces, We talked about of course how everyone's love life is doing. Iah opened up first and she told us what happened and etc. followed by Chesca with his now officially boyfriend Jesse, Alyssa just seems to be just enjoying life and she said when the right time comes there will be a guy for him, same goes for Mean. And of course, The story of my love life, they are all been dying to know what is the status and everything. I just kept on smiling at them and they where like.
"Hoy Aila, Wag mo kami idaan sa ngiti mo. Magkwento ka"
Hahaha. And I was like sharing them sweet and funny moments of us then our orders came. Mean arrived and she was bugging us to watch a movie. We took pictures there and decided not to watch a film and we ended up to this 4D Rider thingy near SM Cinemas. Honestly, I didn't want to do it not because I am scared or whatsoever but I think it is really a waste of money. I think it just cost too much for just 5 minutes but I don't want to be some mean old lady and wouldn't go on what they want so, I thought this may cost much but the experience of this with friends is much more than a hundred peso ride. After that, we decided to go to Alyssa's crib and roamed around their village. We took jump shots and other photos. Hahaha.

To conclude: This is a great way to start my summer vacation term break. I miss them so much. Every moment counts because everything should be treasured.

Chums. *wink*

You Might Also Like

0 comments