Positive Vibes *wink*
Monday, April 23, 2012
042312. Outing of MeloTats. Since Last night of April 22, 2012, I still can't decide if I'm joining the outing of melotats. There are few things my father wanted me to do at home and he even ask me a favor to go to DLSHSI for something. I wanted to go with melotats but still at the last minute thinking twice if I should go or not. Morning of April 23, I woke up because I was bothered when my phone was ringing..It was Marvin, I was so lazy to get up and I know if I answer the phone call, I do have hoarse voice in the morning so he wouldn't really understand a thing I would say. I just let my phone ringing and poof! I snug my pillow and go back to sleep. At around 10am, I was awake and my feelings just keep bothering me because I wanted to go. So I asked permission to my mother and she said yes. Hahaha. I'm a happy kid.
It was my first time to commute going there. Water Camp. Thank God I was not lost. As I arrived there Tito Marty let me eat something first before changing my clothes and gone swimming. As I have gone to the shower room to change my clothes, I was surprised that Michael's sister, Nica came with me, It was a good experience because this time eventhough Michael was not around I get to be close to his younger sister. Most of the times, I was with Nica the whole day. We exchange different stories and thoughts about somethings like, his brother Michael. Hahaha. There have been few things I didn't know about Michael that I only get to know them through Nica and same as to Nica, I get to share to her somethings I know about his brother. Hihihi :3 I missed melotats so much. The fun times, the laughs, everything. The guys who I treat like my little brothers..especially Eris. If you didn't know Eris was the very first 1st year those times that I get to be close with. At the outing I asked him to share something for me because that is the only time we get to talk to each other. He shared on how he and gevette is doing, college stuffs, dreams and how the melotats has been for the past year. My favorite part when he was sharing how gevette and him is doing so great and all of the sudden he asked me how Michael and I was doing..(so my kilig vibes are all over me again. Hahaha) how our relationship is doing so far.. and I didn't know that all of the melotats were listening so they begin their teases. Hahaha. I was kidding around the whole time while they tease me..They were asking me if how long has it been..I answered..
1 year and 3 monthss..na.. nanliligaw.. Hindi pa kasi ako sinasagot ehh.. Pakipot paaa.. Diba Nica? Hahaha.
So they were asking if why we won't make things clear already..(if you know what I mean. Hahaha :> ) I was just smiling and said some few things that I can't state here because y'know I have a stalker who would definitely read this so if he wants to know what I answered to their question he should just ask his sister about it. Hahaha. :P
To conclude: I was a happy banana once again. Those laughs and happiness..those are the things that should be remembered and treasured. & Those moments of talking to his sister felt like I was getting really close to his family.

0 comments