18th Kiddie Party.
Friday, May 11, 2012
051112. Anna's 18th Birthday. Anna is a good friend of Michael. I was invited to her 18th Kiddie Party too. It was really nice knowing Michael's friends. Getting close to them and having the chance to spend some good time with them too. So this was the 2nd 18th Birthday party I attended to. It was held at Mcdonals near Trinoma. It was a Friday so Michael was still at UST, I arrived there at around quarter to 3 and waited in Lovers Lane area and braided my hair. My outfit? Don't even ask. Hahaha. I feel weird at the same time conscious. I was wearing a jumper/dress type outfit. It was not good. Everyone know especially him that I'm not that confident in wearing this kind of things in public places especially if the people around me are not my relatives but somehow I managed and someone said that I look cute. Fair enough. :") Hahaha. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Michael said it. *wink* It was also my first time to see his dorm. Atleast now, I have the clue where is he staying at if not home (their house).
We ride a cab/taxi going there, With Lance, Sujin, and Kat D. It was my I guess, 3rd or 4th cab ride since I was born. Hahaha. Michael paid the cab expense and they/we told him we would pay him later but I didn't got the chance to pay him. I'm sorry for that. We arrived their about an hour late I think. It was fun. I had fun. Finally got the chance to meet Jecca. Who is she? She is the girlfriend of one of the very close guy friends of Michael, Marvin. I was excited meeting her personally because we really became so close through internet and text messaging.
Most unforgettable experience of the day? The MRT Run. Hahaha. We all needed to make it to the last MRT ride, Me, Michael, Jecca, Marvin and Lance. We had to run as fast as we could to make it. It was fun. very fun. Hahaha. :) but Jecca and Marvin missed a station. They forgot to get off to a certain station but thank God they came home fine. Me, Michael and Lance was picked up by Michael's Family and brought home. I came home at around past 12am already. It was real fun and I am happy.
To conclude: Me and him really like Adventures. Hahaha. All through all of that just to see him and be with him? All is worth it. :")


0 comments