Can you keep a secret?

Saturday, May 05, 2012


050512. It was another weekend and it was the month of May already. Michael was so busy with school lately and we haven't got time to see each other by the end of the month. If you would ask me if I miss him..I would say SECRET. I want to see him everyday and want to hear his voice every night before I go to sleep. I want to tell him every single moment that is happening to me during these past days. I want to hug him and feel his heartbeat. I could listen to his heartbeat who say how long and the hug where I don't want to let him go. I want to hold his hand and be with him for the rest of my life. I like how we talk and do silly things together, how he would hug me from behind, how he whisper sweet words into my ears, how he reacts when I try to tickle him and touch his stomach, how he knows where my tickles are, how he smiles and look for cover when I stare at him, how he would scold me if I didn't eat so well, how we snatch pillows from each other, how he tries to uncover my nose when he farts, how he always tries to make my hair messy, how he stay to close to the electric fan and wouldn't let me get some air for myself, how he makes me feel so special when he is near me. 

I told you. It was a secret. I guess you already know what's the answer behind this secret of mine.

His T-shirt and Cheese Rings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments