Waiting in vain
Tuesday, October 29, 2013The feeling of waiting for nothing..It hurts so bad. Its been hours already and you’re just there.. waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. For what? Oh NOTHING. I just like wasting my time waiting for nothing. Its a hobby you ’know. I don’ t hold a grudge against people who lets you wait for nothing because of some much more important matter that has come up the very moment. Accidents, emergencies and other things do happen. They do. I know that but the thing is, how about those at the other side of the story? Those people waiting.. wouldn’t they feel bad too? They would certainly understand if certain circumtances occur but why not inform them of what had happened instead of just thinking that they’ll understand. They will understand the situation. They do but they wouldn’t understand that you left them there hanging without any clue what was already going on. Everybody should knowthat it sucks to be in that position. You’re waiting for nothing and you have no clue what happened. You were left there hanging, alone and clueless. & It sucks.

0 comments