First Tear Shed.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I really can't explain myself for this post. January Three it is when I felt it most. Random Things are on my mind. People on the street seems to be unkind. Everything seems so out of place. It feels like I'm in an empty space. No one cares when they hear me cry. They are to blame for this because they said goodbye. They are there when they need something from you. Yet you can't find them when you're feeling blue. Most of them seems to be good at first. That's why you don't seem to know when their true attitude's gonna burst. This silly drama of mine is not gonna last long. So while it's here why not make a song? A song that will emphasize the true meaning of friendship. That it's like a boy-to-girl love relationship. Be there for each other through ups and downs. Understand each expression, his smiles and her frowns. Believing one's sincerity and accepting one's true identity. This post has now come to an end. Why not share this to others and press send. ©ailatolosa

You Might Also Like

0 comments