It's Christmas timeeee :>
Saturday, January 15, 2011December 25. OYeah. It's Christmas Timeeeeeeeee. :> Christmas with Family was quite good. We're @ Home. Simple Celebration Unlike last year but it was good because the most important thing is We Are Complete As A Family. :> Jesus Christ is the main reason why we celebrate Christmas ofcourse. Him, Alone saved us from our sins. Him, Alone Guides us everyday of our lives. Him, Alone gives us blessings. Him, Alone is the reason why we are here in this world. In Him, We Praise Him. Always and Forever. In Him, We say... MERRY CHRISTMAS JESUS CHRIST!
December 24. Christmas Eve. We were @ Nanay Nene, Lolo & Tito Mar's Crib. We had this small reunion. I guess.. From out of the reunion's I've been to.. this is the most memorable one. Yeye - mahiyain = FUN. I had FUN with cousins. :) I've been closed to a boy cousin who has the same age as mine, Jethro. He is so kulet. As In. tawa kami ng tawa ni Clarette. We talked about school, college entrance examinations and his girlfriend. So Medyo alam ko naman na matalino talaga iyon. IKAW NAAA. :)) Well. Loko nga iyon. Parang kuya ko.. sabi ba naman sakin.. 'Wag ka muna magboboyprend ah'. Sabi ko..' Opo Kuya. :))' hahaha. Loko. hahaha. Well. We all had a great day. :D
Here are some pictures. :>
Credit (banner) : http://thesweetboxes.blogspot.com/



0 comments