Franco - Asido Nuptial.
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
080812. Stormy Wedding Day. It was raining pretty hard but this didn't stop the wedding. Yeah It started late but it goes well as planned. The bride was beautiful while the groom looks so handsome. I got the chance to be pretty again. I get the chances to feel and be beautiful if there are occasions like this were I get the chance to fix my hair and fix my petty face. I really mean petty. Hahaha :") Oh well. These photos will surely say how the wedding was great. =D
To conclude: Congratulations and Best Wishes to the bride and groom. :)
Here are some photos from the wedding:
![]() |
| Bride and Groom in the Altar |
![]() |
| The Bride and Groom. |
![]() |
| With pretty cousins. |
![]() |
| Watcha' say? |





0 comments