Tokyo Tokyo Again ♥
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
080612. Lunch Date again with M. It was a tuesday. He texted me and asked me if I already ate Lunch and I answered no. He asked me if I wanted to eat Lunch Date with him. Ofcourse I would definitely say Yes. I waited for him. I was not broke at that time but I didn't bring any money and mama gave me P200 that day so I told him I won't be able to shoulder all the expenses then he treated me to Lunch. Hihih. :3 We had that chopsticks challenge again. But there was this incident that his chopsticks fell and we had to ask for another pair and we think the manager seems to be eyeing us. Hahaha. Is that the right term? I don't even know. Hahahahaha. Even Kuya Michael(the crew who works there) seems to be annoyed by us. Well, Don't be bitter kuya. Hahaha. Just kidding. We didn't do anything bad for you people to throw us out they should be thankful that because of us, their sales are increasing. Hahaha. :) He had to leave early because he wanted to get some rest.
To conclude: More Lunch Dates Pleaseeee :")


0 comments