18th Garden Celebration Party.
Saturday, June 09, 2012
060912. Iah @ 18. It was held at RSM Garden Restaurant in Tagaytay. I was all excited for this because for the first time CHUMS will be complete again. Especially seeing my bhes Kristin again. My father drived me all the way to SM Pala-pala and Chesca and I waited for Mean to arrive. We arrived at the venue at around past 3pm. Good thing the party/program hasn't started yet. It started at around 4pm. I like Iah's gown. I like it if it was color blue. Hahaha. So. Everything turned out great. I feel like I'm a lady already. I've been wearing dress a lot of times already. I think I just needed to be more confident on myself. It was a great night as well because I was able to see again bes. (Jervi) We got only 10-15 minutes to talk because trupars is waiting for him and I had to go home too because it was getting really late. I was having "tampo" moments with Michael again. I was kinda feeling I was never on his mind for the past few days. When I got home from NSTP, (saturday afternoon) My cellphone's battery is drained and I didn't got the chance to charge it because I was so tired and sleepy. I already woke up the next day(Sunday morning) and still he haven't not texted me. When we arrived at Iah's debut venue, I texted him and just said that I am already there. Just that and see if he'll reply. But in the end, I called him that night and everything was okay. He said he was sorry. He was busy sleeping and staying in front of the computer. -.-' Hahaha. That's why I love him. He's so true to his actions. :") Hahahaha.
To conclude: It was a great day. :)

0 comments