Problem Solved.
Friday, June 29, 2012
062912. It's Friday. I was excited at the same time nervous about seeing him that day. excited because ofcourse I get to see him and be with him nervous because of the things I wanted him to know, the sadness and the jealousy I'm feeling lately. So I waited for him, The moment I saw him in the LRT Station.. I felt tears in my eyes. I think that tear means that I am just about happy again that he's there. We got to our place around 8-9pm because of the heavy traffic. I missed him so much. I just want to hug him the entire night. & Then we talked about it. I gave him the Letter. He completed it. & Read it as I am just staring at him waiting for some reaction through his facial expressions. None. He was just curious reading it all. After that. I was silent. I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to cry in front of him again. He hugged me. Tightly. I kept saying that I was hurt. I mean this time it's not just jealousy. This time I was hurt for that action he made. And I also said sorry to him because of me being like this. For acting too much. For feeling this. But I said it honestly to him that I was hurt. That it did hurt so bad that I was crying the past few days because of that. That's why I was wearing glasses. I don't want people to see that my eyes was you know.. too tired of crying. or "namamaga kakaiyak". But I can't hold on the tears so I cried in his side again. He hugged me even more tighter and he said he was sorry. He said he would never let me go. He said that he would never leave me for another girl. THAT. That was the thing I've been wanting to hear. I want him to say that. & now I'm assured that he is true to his words and he would never ever leave me for another girl. Though for a boy. That's a different story. Hahaha. :>
To conclude: I wanted us to fix our problems personally. I mean, I want us to talk about it together, and solve the problem together.


0 comments