I love you, M.

Monday, June 04, 2012


"We accept the love we think we deserve."

So here it is, The Biggest Announcement I'm going to make.. Michael and I are finally and OFFICIALLY TOGETHER. It's OFFICIALLY US. :3 So you are all expecting me to tell you the whole story on behind how he asked me right? So okay. Here it goes. June 04, 2012. Around past 10pm. We were just talking in my room about random stuffs that I can't remember as of now because I was just into that moment when he asked me. He let me stood up, He put his arms around me and look into my eyes and said, "Tayo na ba?" (its like "are we officially together/are you my girlfriend already" question) and I can't hold my kiligsness after he said that and I was totally giggling. I said, okay ask me again. I said sorry for just smiling and giggling without answering his question. He asked me again and I asked back, "Gusto mo ba?" (its like "if you want it too be officially too" question) and He asked me again, and I answer, Ofcourse. "Gustong gusto ko." A hundred million times YES. But we stopped our moment for a second because my mother was calling me and asking me for something. When I came back to my room he was already packing up his stuffs and I'm not really that sure if this was official. When he left our house, I was still kinda can't move on to what happened and called him up and asked if.. we are officially together and he said yes. Hahaha. I was kinda feeling that it became true that I was the one who's gonna ask him 'cause I was the one courting him. Hahaha. This is because before, when someone asks us if we are together he always answers that he is still not giving his YES to me and it always looks that I was the one courting him. Hahaha :3 So that. It's Official. I was telling him that it is unfair. Hahaha. It's my birthday at the same time our anniversary. Hahaha. I was teasing him that he is so parsimonious (kuripot) Hahaha. I told him that June 04 should only be my day. I mean I own it. It's my birthday. I should be just relaxing on the days before my birthday and he should be planning stuffs for my birthday but that was changed until now. Hahahaha. I should now plan days ahead before June 04 for this. :3 Hahahaha. I guess this day for the next infinity years would be 10 times 10 times sweeter and awesome. :"""")
Dear M, At this point in my life. I am so very proud and happy to already call you M..."Mine". Hihihihi :3. Let me just say that. I love you. I love you very much. :) I know you already know that but still I want you to remember it at times when things in your life gets hard, at times when you feel alone, at times you feel like there will be no solution to your problems and at times when you feel there is no hope. I'll always be here for you. I'll never ever leave you. I love you. ~~~Sincerely, Your Girlfriend.
To conclude: I'm Officially Taken. & Him too. And No One is allowed to change that. :)



credits to : www.five-words.com.au

You Might Also Like

0 comments