Overnight ;)

Saturday, June 02, 2012

      

06.02.12. Day 1 of my 3-Day 18th Birthday Celebration ;) So.. Finally, I've been planning this all along. I've been hoping that my parents would allow me to let some of the special people in my life to stay for a night in our home and YES. Hahaha. I'm so happy especially with boys around. I mean it's normal to feel uncomfortable for parents to know that there are also boys coming over to stay but I know my parents trust me and we wouldn't be doing anything that would ruin that trust.

So I was saying.. I've been planning this but not that plan-as-in-plan- exactly. There were people who I really wanted to come. So my girl bestfriend is that I'm sure she is coming. I know she wouldn't miss this for the world and ofcourse, My PA. Personal Assistant. Kidding! Hahaha. My ever loving, understanding, my superhero and so kulit special someone, Michael will be coming too, I was planning to have atleast 4 people to come over and stay but eventually, My 8 years so very close buddy Choi wasn't able to come because of family reasons and while my guy bestfriend was little bit, I don't know. I don't really get it. I mean I don't really get him. If he doesn't want to come then he should have told me earlier or straight away and stop making any more excuses. He's my bestfriend and I want him to be prank to me. I want him to tell me right away if he's coming or not or if there is a possibility or not and not make damn excuses. It's been the 2nd time he's not coming to my birthday and this time, I was kinda pissed. It gonna be the celebration of my 18th Birthday, If he really cares he knows how much this means to me. -.-' Ugh. Forget about it.



Going back, So.. There is 3 of us, Bhes, Michael and me. + my siblings. We had dinner. Played UNO. Played cards. Watched Movies, Dvds and shows on the Television. We stayed up until 1 or 2am I think. The only problem is.. We didn't get much photos. I totally forgot. -.-' Hahaha. I'm a Loser! =)) 
Well, I also wanted to share that Michael gave his early birthday gift to me. He sung me the Lullaby Song with totally complete and memorized lyrics. Hihihi. He is so cuteeeeee :3 and so sweet. + The Flat tops that is wrapped in a KFC paperbag. Hahaha. He ended my day just great. :)

To conclude: This day 1 of the 3-day celebration was a good start. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments