I am totally into him.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
061912. His Efforts. Okay. It was Tuesday and I have no classes. Michael told me he would be coming home to Cavite because he needed to wash his white pants. He said he will drop by at my place to see me. I was so excited to see him again. It was just like 1pm and I've been going to a place to another because I can't contain that he's coming to see me. I was getting pretty worried and called him he said he was already on his way. I guess that's what I feel when I'm totally excited. I feel worried but there is nothing to worry about. Hahaha. Well, That is me. He got here at around past 3pm. I missed him so much! It's like I've been wanting to hug him for so long. I wanted to feel his presence. I wanted to feel safe and secure in his arms. I want to feel loved by the person I truly care. Hihihi. :3 We got to talked about stuffs. Cuddling. And Tickling. Hahahaha :""") I missed him so much. So much to handle. :")
To conclude: I miss him. I wish I could see him everyday. Hihihi :")

0 comments