Cinemalaya 2012.

Friday, July 27, 2012


072712. FriDate with Le Sister. It was my first time to watch an independent film during the film festival. Before that I was asking my Ate if I could also volunteer for the said event but due to schedules, I didn't try out for it. I guess maybe next time. It was a Friday. My class starts at 2:30pm. For the rest of the morning, I got to bond with my Ate. We kill time in SDA, Ate Lunch in Upad and off to CCP. We chose Requime. It was a good one but I didn't manage to finish it because it was already 2:20pm and I still need to got back to school from CCP. It was really a fun day. After my class, I waited for Michael and we are off to the bus terminal. Another great night spent with Michael. 

To conclude: Friday = Fun Day. :)







You Might Also Like

0 comments