The Amazing Spiderman
Sunday, July 15, 2012
071512. The Amazing Spiderman. Family Bonding. It's been awhile since our last outside-the-house Family Bonding. Maybe some of you thought that this post was supposedly about a date with Michael right? No. Michael and I had different plans. You'll know about it more for my next posts but as of now, I'm very much happy that our family, I mean my family was able again to go out and have some family quality time together. It's been quite a very good Family Sunday Time. My youngest brother, my sister and my father really wanted to watch this movie, as for me, Any movie would do as long as I'm with them. (I'm such a sweet daughter, I know right? Hahaha) My mother wanted to watch Ice Age 4 but majority rules so we watched this. After that we had dinner in Jollibee, In front of SM Hypermarket. :3
| Mother, Youngest Brother, Elder Sister |
| Me, younger Brother, father |
The Amazing Spider-Man is a 2012 American superhero film directed by Marc Webb, based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. It is areboot of the Spider-Man film franchise, portraying the character's origin story and his development into a superhero while a high school student. The film stars Andrew Garfield in the title role, with Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy and Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors. (C)
I found cool/cute fan-made The Amazing Spiderman Posters. Lalala~ Check out also the official site of the movie : http://theamazingspiderman.com/





0 comments