Happy First M ♥
Wednesday, July 04, 2012
070412. Happy First Monthsary Michael. So Its a Wednesday. I was waiting for this day since last week. So since last friday. I was asking him if he would go home here in Cavite on the Wednesday(today) but that was so impossible to happen. So I come to school wearing just my normal-lazy-day clothes on. I didn't have time to dress up or think about what to wear because I was thinking and expecting we wouldn't be able to see each other today. I was not ready for anything. I was not expecting for any surprises or anything. I just feel sad that we wouldn't be able to spent time together on our first monthsary. As I finished my midterm exam in cathwor, I was looking for my sister and as I checked my phone, 2 New Messages from HIM. :"> I was excited at the same time nervous. He said that he would come and see me but he isn't gonna go home to Cavite. I waited for him. He was there at KFC. He's so handsomeeeeee. :"> So we talked and he asked me where do I want to eat because we are in taft, I get to decide where we should eat. Hahaha. That's the rule. Well, We were already at KFC so I told him we should eat there. His treat. Hihihi :"> I cannot contain my happiness when we were eating. I kept smiling and smiling while he was just eating. Hahaha. I'm a happy kid. so very happy. When we are done, we just talked about stuffs, about school. We decided to go to see my sister. As we left our seats he held out a rose. Hihihi. I was not expecting that. :") When we are about to go home, We let him first get into a bus, My sister was saying "Osige na. magkiss na kayo." Hahaha. I don't know. I wanted to kiss him kahit sa cheeks lang. But I think he didn't want that. I just said I love you out loud and he was just smiling and said bye.
To conclude: I was so happy. He made an effort to see me even though it was raining hard. I love him so much. VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH. ♥


.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments