True strength is within us. ♥

Saturday, July 21, 2012



The Dark Knight Rises is a 2012 superhero film directed by Christopher Nolan, who co-wrote the screenplay with his brother Jonathan Nolan and the story with David S. Goyer. Featuring the DC Comics character Batman, the film is the third and final installment in Nolan's Batman film trilogy, and is a sequel to Batman Begins (2005) and The Dark Knight (2008). Christian Bale reprises the lead role of Bruce Wayne/Batman, with a returning cast ofMichael Caine as Alfred PennyworthGary Oldman as James GordonMorgan Freeman as Lucius Fox, and Cillian Murphy as Dr. Jonathan Crane. The film introduces the character of Selina Kyle, played by Anne Hathaway, a cat burglar whose appearance in Gotham City sets in motion a chain of events that will lead Batman to come out of retirement, and Bane, played by Tom Hardy, the story's antagonist. (c)

072112. The Dark Knight Rises. 5th Official Date. It was a Saturday. It was raining hard but still no suspension of classes in my school so my father and I decided to bring our car instead of commuting. We were already in macapagal blvd. when my father decided that we should turn around and just pick up my mother and straight home. I was having doubts because It's a semi-major subject and nstp. The nstp, I know that they will understand if I can't come because of the weather but in my semi-major subject, They won't unless the reason is suspension of classes but as we turn back to pick up my mother, one of my father's officemate told him that the school had already suspended the classes as they speak. That's a good thing. We went straight home. I texted Michael if we are still on our plan fotr the day because our plan was, if ever there will be suspension of classes we would watch The Dark Knight Rises. At around 1pm, He texted me and said the plan will pursue. I asked him if he could ask my parents permission for me he then texted my father and my father approves. Hahaha :) I arrived there at around
2:30pm. He arrived around past 3. I felt guilty because I was totally broke that time. I really had no money at all except for the fact that I have atleast P200 or less. He was the one who bought the tickets and the food. After we watched the movie, we decided not to go home yet. We played random games at Toms World. My treat. Hahaha =)) (still feeling guilty here) After that he decided to eat at Jollibee. His treat again. ( Oo na. babawi na lang ako. :/ ) Then we decided to go home. Home in our house. Hihihi :3 Sweet. He wanted to make sure I will arrive home safely.

This is the movie's official site: http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/ Also Try This: http://www.tumblerdesigner.com/




I also found this cool poster. \m/

To conclude: Suspended Class = The Dark Knight Rises. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments